Best Glucose Meter Dexcom G6 Sensor

Mujeeb Ur Rahman
0

                         


       Over a Million Americans have Type 1 Diabetes 



I've had the disease for over 20 years, each day I check my blood sugar 5 to 10 times, which means I've pricked my finger seventy thousand times.




Now there's a new device that requires no finger picking at all this is the new Dexcom G6 continuous glucose monitor.



CTMS allow diabetics to see their blood sugar throughout the day at night with a sensor that is inserted under the skin. previously see GM's needed blood in order to work this newest sensor from Dexcom is FDA-approved to require no blood at all and after 20 years of having to print my finger. so many times I wanted to see how accurate it was.

NOT JUST A PATCH Adhesive Patch for Dexcom G5 G6 & MiaoMiao Sensors. 10+ Days - Long Lasting - Hypoallergenic - Original & Unique Design - Beige  

Click  Here for more detail >>> https://amzn.to/3qAp5ok


First we have to insert the sensor you take it out of the package it's kind of big and bulky and a little intimidating didn't feel that at all once the sensor is in then you attach the transmitter it's connected the G6 app immediately identifies the sensor and starts it's to our warm up after two hours the G6 and my blood sugar was 124 but my meter was showing me as 149.



So right off the bat it was 25 numbers off by the end of the first day the numbers did get closer together and after a few days the numbers matched almost perfectly.

The G6 app has all the same features from the G5 that show you different colors for low normal and high blood sugar readings along with customizable alerts there's a new feature that I really like that's called urgent low soon it warns you when you're 10 to 20 minutes away from reaching a dangerously low number after using the G6 for a couple of days I'd say I'm pretty happy with it. it did take a little while to warm up but after 2 or 3 days it became so accurate. that I found myself not actually double checking the number in the middle of the day.



The other features that it has are also good reasons to keep using it you can wear this sensor for 10 days previously you can only wear it for 7 another great thing about the G6 is the data sharing feature in the app you can share your data with up to five other

People so my husband my mom my sister they can all see what my blood sugar is wherever they are, I think this feature is amazing for parents with kids that have type 1 diabetes the best thing about this sensor is that it feels smaller than the last one. now to someone without diabetes or who hasn't worn a CGM the size difference probably doesn't look that big but for me I can already feel how much slimmer it is especially when I'm in bed and sleeping on my stomach I don't feel the sensor which is a huge improvement from the old one something I don't love about the new G6 is that the adhesive is the same as the G5 so after a few days of wearing the sensor it starts to come off which means you're going to need extra tape to keep the sensor in place. 

So what I recommend the G6 to other type one diabetics...

Absolutely it's the best CGM that I've ever tried it's easy to use and not having to prick my finger all day has been awesome.

Read About  

Best Blood Pressure Monitors for Home use 

What is The Body Mass index





Tags

Post a Comment

0 Comments

If you have any doubts, let me know ...

Post a Comment (0)
To Top